Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Goodbye Spain...hello France

Don't really have much time to say much right now because I've gotta look up some stuff about Lyon.

I've packed up all my bags and am ready to get up and go first thing in the morning. Had to pack away my Lonely Planet Spain guide, which has been like a bible this last month, and now I know nothing about my next stop!!!!!
Should be fun =) lol

Still hasn't quite set in fully that I'm leaving Spain in less than 24 hours, but without a doubt i will be back!!!! hehehe

more adventures to come in France however, I'm sure

out for now
xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Off to France Emmy! Great stuff. Watch out for the doggie-doos on the streets and in the trains. I loved Paris and its cathedrals and all the gargoyles. More adventures for our Emmy. Thinking of you as you leave the Spain you have grown to know and love. Love Granny.X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Emmy or should I say Bonjour Mademoiselle? Comment allez vous en France? Je desire que vous etre tres jolie et que vous aimez France. Je t'aime beaucoup ma fille. That is really digging deep into my past and is probably seriously flawed French.

    ReplyDelete