Monday, February 2, 2009

my feet are wet

It seems the world has something against me getting on here :(

Finally found internet and its the crappest slowest internet in history on dinosaur computers without a usb port which i need

So the short version of what i wanted to say [or some of it] is that I´m not in Mèrida, as my itinerary said, I´m in Sevilla [2 days earlier than planned hehe] my train from Segovia to Madrid for some reason sat for almost 2 hours about 1km from the station in Madrid. Thus I missed my 1.30 train to Mèrida, the next one was full and the next didnt arrive until midnight - no thanks! so they refunded that ticket and i came to Sevilla. Might daytrip it to Mérida tomorrow.
Last night was...interesting...can´t say i´d be keen to repeat it. Short story it rained a lot and i got lost a lot hehehe
but i´m all good now and getting used to being on my own etc.
off to see the city of Sevilla now

more updates to come shortly - i hope!!!!

xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. that sucks about everything going wrong with the train
    but glad ur all good now
    was cool talking to you
    love you
    miss you
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. Silly public transport...
    Glad things are going well despite it though :)
    ooo greetings from Dunedin! (we has internet at the flat now. :D)
    hoping you are safe and well etc etc
    xx

    ReplyDelete