Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Iḿ sleepy...

so I came up intending to write a somewhat decent blog entry but sat down at the computer and suddenly Im really tired so probably gonna end up being a quick one. Even though Ive got about a million things to say.

Today I came from Granada to Córdoba, and have spent the afternoon exploring the city. The highlight of course would have to be the Mezquita, i.e. mosque (although it has now been converted into a cathedral. It was pretty epic, but the craziest thing was the Cathedral built into the middle of it.

Yesterday went to the Alhambra and it was fantastic!!!!! Same as in the Alcazar at Sevilla but this time even more so - photos just cant convey its magnificence! Obviously I have more to say about the alhambra, and I want to post some photos from there, but cant tonight (sorry mum i know youre waiting!!!)

Tomorrow hoping to get out early again to see the archeological museum, do a couple of little jobbies, and then got train out of here at 11.30, to Toledo, via Madrid.
This hostel is cool, but doesnt come close to the one at Granada!

Well off to bed now. With any luck I should be able to get back on tomorrow because I have more to tell but we shall see. Its also harder in places where Im only staying one night because i tend to spend more time seeing and doing things etc that sitting at computer.

Right now Im excited for sleeeeeep

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

2 comments:

  1. I do hope you had a good sleep and I totally agree with you that you should have a sleep and then go and see everything you can.We are enjoying all your blogs but I know we would all rather you do things than sit at a computer.
    Love from Granny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on Granny for beating me to a comment. I totally agree with her. What is important now is you seeing and being and doing and, even though I am nearly peeing myself waiting to hear the goss, your time is more important so I can wait. Holy Toledo.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete